Terms and Conditions to use Learn Bazar Marketing Academy site & services
These Website / Application (Learn Bazar Marketing Academy and Courses Standard Terms and Conditions are written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website/ Application/Courses, Learn Bazar Digital Marketing Academy accessible at https://LearnBazar.com/marketing , and Learn Bazar Digital Courses Creating under Learnbazar Services…..
This Official page determine the Terms and condition to use this website / Application. Each and every right to use this site under of this Terms and condition page. Before use our any services you must agree with our ->
- These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website / Application. By using this Website / Application, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website / Application Standard Terms and Conditions.
this is an Educational Website/ Nativ Android Application, So there is no restriction for any age group and community or nationality.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Learn Bazar Marketing Academy and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website/
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website / Application / Courses.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website / Application materials without our Proper Permission;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material / Application;
- using this Website / Application in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website / Application in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website / Application contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website / Application, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website / Application;
- using this Website / Application to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Copying or using any content used by Learn Bazar Digital Marketing Academy Website/ Courses – Learn more about Copyright protection as on Indian Copyright act, 1957 Link –https://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/upload_document/CprAct.pdf
Certain areas of this Website / Application are restricted from being access by you and Learn Bazar Marketing Academy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well. Though for now, you do not need to register or login in our Website or Application to use our services Except some special PAssword Protected services..
In these Website / Application Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website / Application. By displaying Your Content, you grant Learn Bazar Digital Marketing Academy a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Learn Bazar Marketing Academy reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website / Application at any time without notice.
This Website / Application/Courses is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Learn Bazar Marketing Academy expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website / Application/ Courses or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website / Application/ Course shall be interpreted as advising you.
As we only sell virtual products like Educational Course and software, Non-tangible irrevocable goods (“Digital products”)/Ebooks/Courses.. so we do not issue any refund. As you parches, a product and you can download it from your account. for any download-related or account-related problem, you can contact us.. By visiting this page on our website: https://learnbazar.com/marketing/contact
Also, we charge a Quitting FEE of 1000 Rs from anyone claiming/emailing for a Refund.
A Penalty for not implementing what is taught in the course and wasting our time. As any course may be completed under 100 days minimum..
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Learn Bazar Marketing Academy, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website / Application/ Course whether such liability is under contract. Learn Bazar Digital Marketing Academy, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website / Application.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Learn Bazar Marketing Academy from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Learn Bazar Marketing Academy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Learn Bazar Marketing Academy is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Learn Bazar Marketing Academy and you in relation to your use of this Website/ Application/ Courses/ Other Services and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Government of India, (Read constitution & Laws Govt of India) and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the West Bengal (India) state, and jurisdiction of Indian Courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes… .
For any Other Details contact us.
Last Update on 21st March 2021